we recently had a database corruption issue and had to hard repair on one database , everything is running fine now but for some reason OOF is not working for any user mailbox who has it on that database
we have users on another storage group and their OOF is working fine except our database ( storage group) on which we had to do hard repair.
we checked following
1) system attendant is running on mailbox server
2) EWS URL is set up properly
3) even cleaned outlook rules
i tried to move my mailbox(oof not working) from my database to another but it didn't work
so it narrows down that something is wrong on my database as none of the mailbox OOF works but everything else like free busy, mail flow , mailbox statistics looks fine.
what else can i check