Hi all you smart people
I work on a school where we have had some problems with out network.
We are believing much in it being a DDOS attack, but will keep on the investigation on this.
The thing is then, that we read up on how to prevent against DDOS attacks in the future.
But it seems that there are many things to do, but again nothing unique special.
What we found to be the best things to do:
- Increase bandwidth, so the attack has to be bigger
- Be sure our router can handle the traffic
- Buy a DDOS filter from our ISP
- Buy VPN with DDOS protection
- Some service as IBM or Cloudflare: Link
- Some device to put in before your router/as your router?
Can you help me in some direction? I will plant more information here, as soon as i got them collected.
The only thing for now is our ISP, who does recommend there DDOS filter as the best and most secure solution :)