I am having trouble with an RDP connection to en external server. I have isolated it to 2 issues. One is that I cannot get out through my on site firewall and the other is that I cannot get to it from a certain PC.
1) If I connect from a test laptop I can get to the destination via a wireless connection o my Comcast modem/router or via ethernet through my Comcast modem/router
2) Through the same physical ethernet connection (outside the firewall) , I cannot get to the external destination from my PC
3) I was able to get to the destination from this PC several days ago.
4) I can successfully RDP to internal servers from the same PC.
5) I rolled back the Microsoft updates installed on the PC in the last week.
6) I can get to the external target server from another PC outside the firewall. This Pc has a virgin Windows 7 installation with no updates ever.
I'm stumped. Looking for troubleshooting guidance.