Trying to resolve an issue with a user's SQL job.
BankJob runs daily and extracts data from one database and dumps it into a table on another database. If the table already exists, it is supposed to drop the table and create a new table.
This job stopped working all of a sudden. When checking the Job History, it shows the Job running successfully with no errors.
The Job calls a .bat file. The .bat file calls the SQL script and and also dumps the results into a .txt file. If I run the SQL script on its own, it works successfully. The script pulls the correct information and creates a table in the appropriate database.
This is the syntax of the .bat file:
sqlcmd -S SERVERNAME\SQL -i "C:\Jobs\OperationReports\BankJob\EXE\spBankJob.sql" ^
I checked the SQL Agent and it is running. Restarted the service just in case.
Checked eventvwr logs and didnt see any errors for SQL and have also checked if there were any system changes during the time the job stopped working - nothing.
I've checked the SQL Reporting Accounts and the SQL Agent accounts and they all have SYSADMIN rights to the databases. The user has the rights as well and to the location of where the job is being stored on the server.
At a loss as to why the job stopped working, but the sp works fine.