Exchange 2013 Email forwarding.
Posted on 2016-11-13
We have a Hosted Exchange 2031 platform with a Citrix Cloud Portal.
I recently noted a strange issue where if I have a mailbox forwarded to me (user John) then I receive the mail successfully.
If someone sends a mail to John and then CC me into the mail, I still only receive ONE mail. (generally the TO mail) which is John.
I am not sure if this is how it should be. This is what I need to confirm.
We are currently on CU13
I have done the following:
- Isolated the client with Mailbox server
- Tested with a different client on same MB server - same result
- Tested with a different client on different MB server - same result
- Upgrade the server all to CU13 (was one 12) - same result
- bypassed the citrix panel and added the forward in the back of exchange - same result
Hope someone can help point me in the right direction.