How to change the UPN set by default to new users in Windows 2012 R2
1. I created a new DC
2. I decided to name it company.local
3. I now realise that I should have called it company.com to get it ready for future Azure integration
4. I added company.com as an Alternative UPN suffix in Active Directory Domains & Trusts
5. I now want to make sure that all new users created in the AD get the new UPN by default (without having to manually change it when adding the new object)
How can this be done?
* I went to Active Directory Users & Computers, right-click an OU, and in Attribute Editor, changed the value of uPNSuffixes to company.com. That does not seem to set this as a default value.