TPC Upgrade ( Proofread please)
Posted on 2016-11-21
can someone proofread this email for me and make sure that it understandable and with less grammar error possible please
Thank you for your time in providing very important information about you current network needs, this will help when switching your Phone and internet service provider from Verizon to Comcast in a more efficient and smooth way.
As per our phone conversation below is a summary of the main points discussed this morning:
1) Currently T P C doesn’t have internet connection. Tracy connect her Mac Computer wirelessly borrowing the wireless internet from “Culture Counter LLC Guest”
2) The installation of the new Comcast router has been schedule by Tracy Davis on Friday December 2nd from 10:00am to 12:00am. The new Comcast router will be installed under the Desktop counter in the same location where the current Verizon router is installed. Comcast confirmed that the new router can be installed under the Desk counter.
3) Tracy has already requested to ported the current Verizon phone number 202 347 8850 to Comcast when she placed the Comcast order.
4) There is only one phone that must be connected to the new Comcast router, it is the AT&T CL4939 located on the top of the desk counter.
5) As soon as the Comcast Technician has completed the installation and activation of the new router xxxx will be connecting one (1) analog phone located on the top Desk counter and one (1) Mac computer wireless to the new Comcast router. xxx will also protect the new Wi-Fi network creating a secure password provided by Tracy Davis. In Addition, a speed test will be performed to make sure that you receive the correct speed that you pay for.
Tracy, I confirm our appointment for December 2nd from 10:00am to 12:00pm to connect the 2 devices (1 phone and 1 Computer) as soon as the Comcast Technical will be finished installing the new router.
Time spent by xxx today November 21st 2016 for the network discovery and planning a smooth transition from Verizon to Comcast is hour and thirty minutes (1:30).
Please let me know if you have any questions