Terry Laptop DOen't boot ( Proofread)
Posted on 2016-11-21
Can someone please proofread my email please. Thank you.
This is a follow up email to summarize what action has been taken to solve you’re the boot up issue that your laptop was experiencing last night.
Issue: Terry’s Dell Laptop doesn’t boot up.
Terry I am very pleased that the Dell technician confirmed my suspicious that the issue that was preventing your laptop from turning on was caused by a Virus or a Malware that you probably accidentally have download while surfing the internet.
It’s important to clarify that that issue was not caused by a defected Dell laptop but instead by a user error.
On November 21st 2016 I preformed the follow action to correct the issue:
1) Backed up Terry’s Data on a flash drive
2) Attempted to restore the laptop using a restore point (FAILED)
3) Attempted to restore laptop keeping existing files (FAILED)
4) Attempted Restored laptop to factory setting (SUCCESSFUL).
After installing a new copy of Windows 10 I installed :
• Chrome Browser
• Norton Antivirus
• Adobe Reader, Flash and Java
• Installed Wireless printer
• Started the process to install Microsoft Updates
Terry confirmed that the laptop is working great as usual after I restored the Operating System.
This 3h and 45 minutes of technical service is free of charge as courtesy. Terry, remember that next time that there will be a technical issue generated by the user a regular charge will be applied.
As we discussed last night I would love to receive a nice review on the xxxxx in exchange for the technical service performed last night.
Please let me know if you have any questions,