I need help with an update query as I want to get it right so I don't mess up the wrong IDs.
I had an old Database Software that was horrible. I exported everything out of it as a CSV file into Excel.
When I did this in the Column SkuUPC (UPC Codes) Excel messed them all up and turned them into things like this "4.02E+12".
I used that saved CSV file to create my new database and I have 1000's of these messed up UPCs.
My original database had IDs (DDMS3ID). I exported those IDs and made a new field in my new database in the SKUs Table called "DDMS3ID".
I know I can do an update query to say hey update SkuUPC to this new UPC where DDMS3ID = DDMS3ID. But I am not 100% sure how to do this and don't want to mess everything up.
CSV File from Old Database with original Unmessed up UPCs.