Two problems have cropped up on every workstation that I've installed the tax1099.com QB plugin. Every workstation is either running Premier or Enterprise, both are running the 2016 version.
1) Ability to access mapped drives vanishes. Rebooting the computer sometimes once or twice seems to fix this problem, but after a couple of days, QB will stop seeing the mapped drives. Uninstall the plugin, and the problem vanishes for good. Re-install the plugin, the problem comes back right away. If I'm working in an office with 5 computers, one or two may lose the ability to connect to the mapped drive while the rest are OK. You can ALWAYS access the mapped drive via run, CLI, and My Computer. The next day, it might be another computer that loses access. It seems random when the problem crops up.
2) The next problem is that eventually, QB will stop running. Event Viewer will show a 1000 error. Running the QB repair tool works sometimes, uninstalling the plugin never helps, but occasionally I have to do a complete un/reinstall of the QB software, which includes reinstalling the Tax1099.com plugin, which brings back the problem I addressed in number one.