Need to connect instrument to computer

Shawn Vale
Shawn Vale used Ask the Experts™
I have an electric ukelele and I need to find an adapter that will allow me to connect it up to a PC so I can record/mix it.

It uses a 1/8 " headphone type of out.
Watch Question

Do more with

Expert Office
EXPERT OFFICE® is a registered trademark of EXPERTS EXCHANGE®
Network and Security Consultant
I've used a Rocksmith adapter to connect my guitar to a PC, but I suspect it would work just fine with an adapter down from 1/4" to 1/8" inch.

Can be found here.


Awesome that looks just like what I need. Thanks for the quick response.

Do more with

Expert Office
Submit tech questions to Ask the Experts™ at any time to receive solutions, advice, and new ideas from leading industry professionals.

Start 7-Day Free Trial