One of our Executive assistants keeps having an issue with her outlook calendar where it randomly crashes approximately twice a day.
She is a delegate with full permissions of our President and the issue usually only happens when opening her calendar, sometimes Outlook goes into not responding but at least twice a day it completely crashes.
We have already performed the following steps:
1. Rebuilt her outlook profile
2. Rebuilt her windows profile
3. Gave her a new machine with upgraded specs
4. Pushed new updates as often as possible
5. Put her profile in cached mode, put her profile in full online mode
6. Tried disabling all add-ins and even starting in safe mode
7. Disabled hardware acceleration
Any other ideas? Our MSP is saying the only next step is to completely wipe her Active Directory/O365 identity and start from the beginning