-Exchange 2013 CU14 on Server 2008 R2 Enterprise.
-Exchange 2013 Cu15 on Server 2012 R2
I have previous failed in an attempt to install Exchange 2013 on a server 2008 which is also a domain controller. Now I have 2 new server 2012s installed one is a new domain controller and the other is installed with Exchange 2013 CU15.
So far it appears to be working and I have done send/receive tests in web access but Outlook connection is not working properly.
(Basically I have trouble setting up accounts with Exchange not found errors. And when I do manages to get it set up. It will download inbox and send items but will then be disconnected and stay disconnected.
I believe it have me related to the previous failed Exchange 2013 on server 2008 that's still on the network.
But when I tried to uninstall it I get the Failed readiness check error:
I researched this and found several posts about completely deleting mailboxes and databases before uninstalling.
I tried a lot of the suggested methods to clean the exchange but has not been successful so far.
Get-Mailbox -AuditLog -Database <DatabaseName>
Get-Mailbox -Arbitration -Database "Mailbox Database 1608176989" | Disable-Mailbox -Arbitration -DisableLastArbitrationMai
Basically cannot resove this error.
Note that the server 2008 will eventually be decomissioned but is still currently in use.
I am happed to provider whatever additional info required.