I've got this working before - but not quite like this. Done this:
* migrated from old.domain to new.domain on-premise
* disabled dirsync in office365.tenant
* stoppet dirsync on old.domain
* installed dirsync in new.domain
But - in Office365 user have this UserPrincipalName:
firstname.lastname@example.org and ImmutableID: 1234abcd
in new.domain ObjectGUID is not migrated and username is email@example.com
How can we match users in new.domain on-prem with Office365? any experiences?
* we've looked into changing source anchor. Pros and cons?
* anyway to matchin without changing immutableID?
* if we change immutable ID - what consequences? only service in office365 is sharepoint