I have a single user having this issue, all other users are working properly.
Problem started when we migrated from Exchange 2007 to Exchange 2013
When opening Outlook 2013 to connect to On-Prem Exchange 2013 server, getting the following error:
Troubleshooting already attempted
Cannot Start Microsoft Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window. The set of folders cannot be opened. Microsoft Exchange is not available. Either there are network problems or the exchange server is down for maintenance.
- Removed Users Exchange account, and recreated = Problem still happening
- Moved Users mailbox to different Exchange Database
- Problem occurs on different system (follows user)
- Only occurs with the single users, all other users work properly
- Outlook Web Access works properly for the user.