I have an environment with two physically separated networks both with Cisco RV130W routers. Here are the details...
- There is a VPN Site-to-Site Tunnel established between the two sites.
- From workstation on Site P I can ping server on Site L (happens to be IP 192.168.12.31) but cannot communicate over ports like 80, 443 etc.
- When I test with telnet it times out.
- When I monitor traffic on the VPN Tunnel no packets get transmitted when using ports.
- There is TX and RX across the tunnel when pinging.
- A workstation on Site L can access server on Site L so I know the server is working.
- To make it more strange if I reset the VPN tunnel the communication works for a few minutes but then stops.
All of this tells me there is a firewall blocking 192.168.12.31 at the workstation but I have turned off Windows Firewall and WebRoot Firewall and there is no other firewall that I see on the workstation. I have also run Malwarebytes scanner and found nothing.
Any suggestions appreciated. Thank you kindly