What I want is for users on the laptops to "Not get the error message below" when they login to Citrix through Netscaler.
Please see details below
Unable to launch your application. Contact your help desk with the following
Cannot connect to the Citrix XenApp server.Network issues are preventing your
connection. Please try again. If the presists, please call your help desk.
I have laptops that are not joined to the domain. This is the laptop environment, and this what happens.
1. Windows 7 Ultimate on two laptops and Windows 7 professional on four laptops
2. Internet Explorer 11
3.Latest OS service packs for Windows 7 ultimate and professional
4. Citrix receiver 3.4 on three laptops and 4.6 on three laptops .
5. Access to Citrix is being done by using https://someserver.citrix.com
6. The laptops users are connecting to the internet using a Wireless Verizon jetpack, there own home wireless, or Verizon MiFi card.
Then Login to Citrix from https://someserver.citrix.com
7. After the users Login to Citrix they get the error message above. - If the users randomly try again they " sometimes " can login.
But not without getting the error above.
8. I can add the Citrix link for Netscaler someserver.citrix.com to Internet Explorer 11 compatibility view, and Trusted Sites .
However when you exist I.E 11 and go back in the trusted site I added disappears.
9. XenApp6.5 version