I've run into an issue in adapting some Excel VBA code from one template to another. I know the reason behind the problem is because I have data validation lists with headings that include multiple words, such as "A and B," or "A B and C D," instead of a single word heading like "A" or "B." I tried inserting a substitution line of code into the ShowAutoComplete module, but it didn't do anything. I also tried inserting a Split code into the same module that would address the validation formula that has indirect in the code. That I took from Contextures, but all that did was stop everything from working.