word 2010 VBA macro question - Search for word, extend selection, then delete
I would like to have a macro that:
1. Searches for the character string FIG.
2. I would like to select the character string FIG and continue selecting characters to the right until the hard return character is reached.
3. I would like to move backwards one character because I do NOT want to select the hard return character. I'm just using the hard return character as a marker for how long I would like my selection to be.
4. I would like to pause and have a pop up message appearing that says "erase?"
5. I would like to delete the selected character string if I click the "yes" button. And I'd like to terminate the macro if I click the "no" button.
I do not need to loop or do until, etc.