First let me say I am at best an Access "Hacker" and I already know this database does not use all the correct syntax and naming conventions. Over the years, thanks to you folks, I have gotten better, but I do not want to do this database over again.
I am trying to modify an existing Access database used to assign horses to riding students. An expert helped me a short while ago to make a few changes. I applied them to the database and they work great, but in the process I am getting incorrect data in my tblHorseAssign.
If you open the attached database and open tblHorseAssign and look at the top row (ID 61) you will see that in the ReportedBy column the
ID (7) is now appearing rather than the instructor name, as it did before my mods to this tblInstructorName, where I just added an ID field.
Not sure how to have the name appear in the table vs. the ID.
Same goes for LessonType column. Again, I added an ID field to the tblLessonType and now the ID is showing (10) instead of the LessonTypeDesc.