I have 2 problems, but they are inter-related.
MS CRM 2013 on premise, all functions on a Windows Server 2008 R2 VM with the SQL DB on a separate Windows Server 2008 R2 server.
1) Report Server not working as expected
2) CRM workflows stopped working.
CRM 2013 has been installed and working fine for years. About a month ago they wanted to start using reports, but the report server was never used or tested before. Tried to do some subscriptions and got the error message about credentials not stored. So I researched and at that time the SQL server was SQL 2008 standard. The requirements stated it must be at least SQL 2008 R2. So on Sept 4 I upgraded the SQL server to 2008 R2. Everything still working as normal after that but still no reports or subscriptions. Further research suggested that both the CRM server and the SSRS needed to be at 2013 SPM U4. The Server was 2013 SP1 U3 but SSRS was only 2013 SP1. So Friday afternoon I installed 2013 SP1 U3 on SSRS but it prompted for a restart. Well can not do that so waited until Saturday morning. At that time I restarted the SSRS server then installed 2013 SP1 U4 on the CRM server and on the SSRS server and both were restarted.
So, Monday morning I get an email saying all workflows failed after Friday afternoon. I was told this AFTER I had been attempting to get reports to work by making some changes to the SSRS via the SQL Reporting Services Configuration Manager.
So, I need urgent help. First to get the workflows back working again and the to get the reports and subscriptions working.
Another indication of a problems is that in the Deployment Manager on the CRM server, the organization version shows 18.104.22.168 when it should be showing 22.214.171.124 and with a status of failed.