I'm looking for a better task management solution. I could use some suggestions based on my requirements.
requirements in order of importance, top 6 are a must
- -has web/PC app and mobile (Android) app, data being synchronized
- -tasks can have due dates
- -can associate with "note to self" directive on Android, so I can say "OK Google, note to self, buy birthday cards" and it will make a new task for me hands-free
- -can search text contents on mobile and on PC
- -has some way of categorizing tasks (lists, categories, folders)
- -paste images from clipboard into a task
- -attach files to a task
- -keyboard shortcuts on PC to create and edit tasks
- -can create sub-tasks or related (e.g. "is-blocked-by") tasks
- -tasks have priorities (normal,high,etc.)
- -tasks can have reminders/alerts at least in the Android app
- -can be target of share on Android, e.g. a text message, a URL, or an image can feed into the app and becomes a task
- -can easily transfer my existing tasks from Google Tasks
- -can share one of the task lists/categories with another person
I'm currently using GTasks on Android and a Chrome extension (Better Google Tasks), which essentially repackages mail.google.com. This solution has much of the above, but the web interface is clunky and I'm really missing the ability to paste images.
I've read these are popular and good, but that's a lot to test every one of them. Any suggestions?
- google keep
- remember the milk