I'm running exchange 2013. I have a user that keeps on getting these kind of emails.
What exactly does this mean? Or how do I resolve it?
One or more folders in your mailbox is named incorrectly.
The name of one or more of your folders includes the character "/" or more than 250 characters. Folders with names that include this character can't be downloaded to your IMAP e-mail program. Please rename these folders:
• LSC / RR Donelly (INBOX/AF–PUBLISHING/Publishers/LSC / RR Donelly)
• ADS GROUP (DVD / Replication) (Work/13. PUBLISHERS/ADS GROUP (DVD / Replication))
• TSI (DVD Printiing / Replication) (Work/13. PUBLISHERS/TSI (DVD Printiing / Replication))
• Kentucky / Tennessee (Work/19. SPECIAL SITUATIONS/Conferences/Kentucky / Tennessee)
• 7. TRANSLATION / PRINTING PROJECTS (Work/7. TRANSLATION / PRINTING PROJECTS)