So I’m looking for a new work laptop, needs to be powerful so best options are gaming laptops. Have been looking at the new Razer Blade but would be open to other laptops if they are better, here are requirements as such:
1) What is your budget?
2) What size notebook would you prefer?
c. Thin and Light; 13" - 14" screen
3) Where will you buying this notebook? You can select the flag of your country as an indicator.
4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
5) Would you consider laptops that are refurbished/redistributed?
6) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
Gaming, office workload, virtual lab such as HyperV, VMware, Gns3
7) Will you be taking the notebook with you to different places, leaving it on your desk or both?
Travelling around city and office for work
8:) Will you be playing games on your notebook? If so, please state which games or types of games?
MMORPG, FPS, RPG
9) How many hours of battery life do you need?
10) Would you prefer to see the notebooks you're considering before purchasing it or buying a notebook on-line without seeing it is OK?
online is ok
11) What OS do you prefer? Windows (Windows 7 / 10, Mac OS, Linux, Chrome OS, etc.
12) From the choices below, what screen resolution(s) would you prefer? Keep in mind screen size in conjunction with resolution will play a large role in overall viewing comfort level. Everyone is different. Some like really small text, while others like their text big and easy to read. (Scroll down to see screen resolution information.)
1080p or 1440p
13) Do you want a glossy/reflective screen or a matte/non-glossy screen? (Scroll down to see explanations.)
Build Quality and Design
14) Are the notebook's looks and stylishness important to you?
15) When are you buying this laptop?
16) How long do you want this laptop to last?
17) How much hard drive space do you need? Do you want a SSD drive?
PCIe SSD 1TB also DDR4 RAM at least 16GB
18) Do you need an optical drive? If yes, a DVD Burner, Blu-ray Reader or Blu-Ray Burner?