Which is the best solution/setup for synchronizing Excel och Google Sheets, restrict viewing of specific cells and automatic sharing upon change in specific cells/columns/rows (and automatic e-mail notification)?
So far, I've found these possible solutions:
1. For synching (Sync Sheet): http://funbutlearn.com/2013/12/introducing-sync-sheet-sync-ms-excel.html
1. For synching (Sheetgo): https://www.sheetgo.com/import-automatically-data-excel/
1. For synching (G Suite): https://gsuite.google.com/intl/en/
2. For sharing portions of an Excel sheet: http://funbutlearn.com/2017/09/share-portion-sheet-google-spreadsheet.html
3. For automatic sharing and e-mail notification upon change: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/docs/QyMJDt2ld28
Then there is also Zapier, but I'm not sure where in above it fits in: https://zapier.com/zapbook/google-sheets/
Or would I really not need any other software, just to use MS Excel and Google Sheets?
What does 'och' mean?
Does you mean 'with' or 'and' perhaps?
Sorry if it just a typo, but it looks deliberate as it is in both the title and body of your question, so I am thinking it has some specific meaning in this context?