I am unable to find a thorough (or current for that matter) guide (or video) to setting up Intel's vPro (AMT) capabilities.
I have about 2000 clients I need to setup and manage/support from a central location.
I need to (in no particular order):
1. Provision the clients.
2. Setup the Remote Configuration Service (RCS) in database mode
3. Setup the Certificates and TLS encryption
4. Setup the vPro Gateway (Management Presence Server (MPS)) in order to be able to offer "Fast Call for Help" (CIRA) from outside our network
5. Create configuration profiles and encrypt them
5. And anything else I might not know I need to do