Avatar of PAMurillo
PAMurillo
Flag for United States of America asked on

Quickbooks for Mac 2016 merge with Outlook

Hi All,
I have a client who emails statements from QuickBooks 2016 for Mac. They are setup to send the statements to Outlook for Mac. When the statements complete merging, they all have a Null character in the BCC field which stops them from automatically sending (at minimum they merge about 25 but usually sends about 100+ at one time. I am attaching a picture of what email looks like

This issue started to happen after upgrading MS Office for Mac 2011 to MS Office for Mac 365.

I tried
>Uninstalling QuickBooks. rebooting, then re-installing QuickBooks
>We tried with the sample file and was successful
>We ran the Repair/Verify utilities
*I can't remember why but we have to send the statements through Outlook so setting up email in QuickBooks isn't an option

Any suggestions?

The Mac is running OSX 10.12
QuickBooksOutlookMac OS X

Avatar of undefined
Last Comment
PAMurillo

8/22/2022 - Mon
Jackie Man

I am attaching a picture of what email looks like.

No attachment.
PAMurillo

ASKER
I guess it got dropped. I am attaching it in this comment
qbmacbmerge.png
ASKER CERTIFIED SOLUTION
Davis McCarn

THIS SOLUTION ONLY AVAILABLE TO MEMBERS.
View this solution by signing up for a free trial.
Members can start a 7-Day free trial and enjoy unlimited access to the platform.
See Pricing Options
Start Free Trial
GET A PERSONALIZED SOLUTION
Ask your own question & get feedback from real experts
Find out why thousands trust the EE community with their toughest problems.
PAMurillo

ASKER
Hi McCart,
Thanks for the response. It sounds like this is the issue. I'll schedule a time with my client to see if it solves it and advise ASAP.
I started with Experts Exchange in 2004 and it's been a mainstay of my professional computing life since. It helped me launch a career as a programmer / Oracle data analyst
William Peck
PAMurillo

ASKER
Follow this solution. Created a Statement in QuickBooks, Selected Email, Found the email in queue in Outlook, opened it and deleted the Null in the BCC: and I sent it. I then went back and did a small batch of Statements and they sent without issue