I installed windows updates this morning and right after that, exchange now longer is receiving emails. Outbound is fine. Here's what I did so far.
1. Rebooted the server twice.
2. Individually restarted the transport and IS services.
3. I checked to make sure the databases are mounted.
4. I can log into the ECP just fine, all receive and outbound connectors are there.
5. Checked on mxtoolbox, and everything is fine, no DNS changes made.
6. I checked my firewall, and it's receiving the external emails and it's passing the email to exchange.
Short of uninstalling the windows updates, not sure what else to do.