troubleshooting Question

What's the name of an image drawn in little square boxes?

Avatar of curiouswebster
curiouswebsterFlag for United States of America asked on
Web Graphics SoftwarePhotos / Graphics SoftwareImages and PhotosDigital Cameras / Camcorders
3 Comments1 Solution218 ViewsLast Modified:
Is the word "pixelated" ?

In the early days of computing, when image resolution was very bad, image were drawn in little squares. And i need the name of that kind of drawing.

Is is pixelated? Or is it another word?
RaminTechnical Advisor

Our community of experts have been thoroughly vetted for their expertise and industry experience.

Join our community to see this answer!
Unlock 1 Answer and 3 Comments.
Start Free Trial
Learn from the best

Network and collaborate with thousands of CTOs, CISOs, and IT Pros rooting for you and your success.

Andrew Hancock - VMware vExpert
See if this solution works for you by signing up for a 7 day free trial.
Unlock 1 Answer and 3 Comments.
Try for 7 days

”The time we save is the biggest benefit of E-E to our team. What could take multiple guys 2 hours or more each to find is accessed in around 15 minutes on Experts Exchange.

-Mike Kapnisakis, Warner Bros