Remote App connections problem

Hello Experts

I have a get strange problems with my Remote App connections

When i set it up for the first time for the user everything seems to works great.
But after a couple of day there are problem, when user are trying to connect they get "The specified user name does not exist."
If i remove the remote app connections then everything works again for a couple of day.

Can anyone help me with this.

Thanks you in advance
Arthit84Asked:
Who is Participating?

[Product update] Infrastructure Analysis Tool is now available with Business Accounts.Learn More

x
I wear a lot of hats...

"The solutions and answers provided on Experts Exchange have been extremely helpful to me over the last few years. I wear a lot of hats - Developer, Database Administrator, Help Desk, etc., so I know a lot of things but not a lot about one thing. Experts Exchange gives me answers from people who do know a lot about one thing, in a easy to use platform." -Todd S.

Olivier MARCHETTACitrix Support and Infrastructure EngineerCommented:
Is it for a laptop / mobile user or a fixed workstation ?
0
Arthit84Author Commented:
This problem occur for a laptop
0
Olivier MARCHETTACitrix Support and Infrastructure EngineerCommented:
What operating system ? Do you have the latest RDP client for this machine ?
You can have a look at this blog article if you have Windows 7 SP1 :
https://workspot.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/209993933-Remote-Desktop-Protocol-Update-for-Windows-7
0

Experts Exchange Solution brought to you by

Your issues matter to us.

Facing a tech roadblock? Get the help and guidance you need from experienced professionals who care. Ask your question anytime, anywhere, with no hassle.

Start your 7-day free trial
Arthit84Author Commented:
I have update it to latest.
But i migth have solved it, i will get back with the info if i solved :D
0
Arthit84Author Commented:
Hello i have actually solve it :D

The problem is that i need to add full domain name
Before:
ABC\usernamne
After:
abc.com\username

This happen because the client are in a domain with abc.local but the new azure server have abc,com as domain name.
Since i only put in abc\username the authentication ask in the local AD and that why it tell i cant fine the user.
But when i start to put in abc.com the authenticate with the outside AD and it works now.

Thanks you you help
0
It's more than this solution.Get answers and train to solve all your tech problems - anytime, anywhere.Try it for free Edge Out The Competitionfor your dream job with proven skills and certifications.Get started today Stand Outas the employee with proven skills.Start learning today for free Move Your Career Forwardwith certification training in the latest technologies.Start your trial today
Microsoft Server OS

From novice to tech pro — start learning today.