In our training room, which sometimes gets reconfigured with no tables for an open space, we are looking to get wall mounts that will allow items such as a keyboard to sit very tightly against the wall when it is not in use and which can be pulled out from wall when needed.
The wall mount adjustable keyboard tray with an extendable arm should meet the requirements below:
1. Extendable arm with full range of swivel motion which can rotate left and right with ease.
2. Height adjustable arm which can be adjusted upwards and downwards. It will need to appear as if it is sitting on a table where a person is using it. Also, when moving the arm to the position we need it to be in, the arm should lock in place.
3. Wall mount track to allow for extendable arm to be moved vertically so extendable arm can be moved lower when in use and higher when not in use.
4. The tray should be foldable upwards, downwards and be lockable so that the tray can be placed tightly against the wall.
5. The wall mount tray should support the weight of objects such as a keyboard for weights up to 15 kg.