I have a small program I need created. Here is what it will do.
1) Run from the desktop
2) Check for the existence of a usb microphone plugged in
3) If no microphone then prompt user to plug one in.
4) If microphone present then run another application / exit
5) Gives user the option to copy predetermined file from point (a) to (b)
6) config file for # 4 and # 5
microphone is determined to exist by using the following command ...
wmic path CIM_LogicalDevice where "Name like 'PowerMIC%' " get /value
If mic isn't found I usually get " No Instance(s) Available. "
Thanks ..... Is this something you can do ? Windows 7 but should also be able to work with windows 10