Deleted mobile device in Exchange ActiveSync, need to readd HELP!

Lofty Worm
Lofty Worm used Ask the Experts™
on
I am trying to Configure our Exchange 2013 environment to permit ONLY specific devices (Not families or models).  I have learned I can do this by setting up ABQ to Quarantine, and then using the command line to allow specific DeviceID's.  But I am having a terrible time connecting the actual device to the DeviceID to prestage my environment before I cut everyone off.  

In an effort to test this, I deleted all my devices from my user account, expecting the one that is working to just pop back in.  It appears to in the list of OWA and the admin console, but the phone never shows my messages, it is stuck at "Getting your messages"

Please help.  This is time critical :(
Comment
Watch Question

Do more with

Expert Office
EXPERT OFFICE® is a registered trademark of EXPERTS EXCHANGE®
Commented:
Hello again to whoever has this problems themselves.

I found my issue was not on the server, but my device.  For some unknown reason, the permissions had gotten mucked up.  I added the calendar to the permissions and it all started to sync.

Author

Commented:
Hello again to whoever has this problems themselves.

I found my issue was not on the server, but my device.  For some unknown reason, the permissions had gotten mucked up.  I added the calendar to the permissions and it all started to sync.

Do more with

Expert Office
Submit tech questions to Ask the Experts™ at any time to receive solutions, advice, and new ideas from leading industry professionals.

Start 7-Day Free Trial