I have tried to follow this MS article, but ...
Our environment is:
Use case scenario
ORF Spam Control (on Exchange Server)
DKIM Signature Signer (on Exchange Server)
Exchange 2016 cu7 Server (standalone 2012R2)
OOS (standalone 2012R2)
OneDrive (Cloud office365 account)
: to use Onedrive as a shared document repository for our exchange server where users via OWA or local outlook client can upload shared documents, end attachments and use OOS to view/edit said documents stored on OneDrive, effectively using OneDrive for document collaboration.
We do not want or wish to migrate our system to the cloud.
What has been done so far:
1) Setup office365 account and can access via portal.office.com
2) Setup Domain 'cfts.co'
- Added a .txt verification record to our zone file on our NS Servers.
-- made cfts.co default, domain setup complete with no obvious errors.
3) Linked via Hybrid Configuration wizard (HCW) local exchange and our Office365 account
- used minimal setting as were not migrating our exchange to the cloud.
- all looks good HCW complete with no errors.
-- had one oddity, I could not log in to the admin account that had the admin credentials locally could use my e-mail account that does not have admin privileges, no idea why does not seem not to affect the outcome.
4) Added users in Office365 and allocated one drive licences accordingly.
- I assume this is required but unclear if that is the case.
5) Setup the following via the Exchange Management Shell on the local Exchange server.
[EMS] Set-OwaMailboxPolicy Default -InternalSPMySiteHostURL https://cftsug-my.sharepoint.com -ExternalSPMySiteHostURL https://cftsug-my.sharepoint.com
[EMS] Set-OwaMailboxPolicy Default -IsDefault
[EMS] Set-CASMailbox email@example.com -OwaMailboxPolicy Default (did this as a test)
[EMS] Restart-WebAppPool MSExchangeOWAAppPool
Anyone got any ideas.