We have apache with following directory structure:
We need to give user access only to some of these files.
How can we achieve the following with rewrites:
- User enters www.domain.com and gets redirected to /html/a.htm but sees url as www.domain.com/a.htm
- User enters www.domain.com/b.htm and gets redirected to /html/b.htm but sees url as www.domain.com/b.htm
- User enters www.domain.com/d.jsp and gets redirected to /html/test/d.jsp but sees url as www.domain.com/d.jsp
- User can also enter full urls to the files mentioned above and get access to them
- User gets a Gone page if he enters www.domain.com/c.jsp, www.domain.com/e.jsp or corresponding full urls.