Experts Exchange connects you with the people and services you need so you can get back to work.
TDE encryption can be performed over a set of datatypes and the size of the column to be encrypted must not exceed the maximum size defined below.
· CHAR (Maximum Size: 1932 bytes)
· INTERVAL DAY TO SECOND
· INTERVAL YEAR TO MONTH
· NCHAR (Maximum Size: 966 bytes)
· NVARCHAR2 (Maximum Size: 16,315 bytes)
· RAW (Maximum Size: 32,699 bytes)
· TIMESTAMP (Includes TIMESTAMP WITH LOCAL TIME ZONE and TIMESTAMP WITH TIME ZONE)
· VARCHAR2 (Maximum Size: 32,699 bytes)
Are you are experiencing a similar issue? Get a personalized answer when you ask a related question.
Have a better answer? Share it in a comment.
Please enter a first name
Please enter a last name
Must be at least 4 characters long.
Join and Comment
From novice to tech pro — start learning today.
Premium members can enroll in this course at no extra cost.