[Product update] Infrastructure Analysis Tool is now available with Business Accounts.Learn More
Experts Exchange Solution brought to you by
"The solutions and answers provided on Experts Exchange have been extremely helpful to me over the last few years. I wear a lot of hats - Developer, Database Administrator, Help Desk, etc., so I know a lot of things but not a lot about one thing. Experts Exchange gives me answers from people who do know a lot about one thing, in a easy to use platform." -Todd S.
TDE encryption can be performed over a set of datatypes and the size of the column to be encrypted must not exceed the maximum size defined below.
· CHAR (Maximum Size: 1932 bytes)
· INTERVAL DAY TO SECOND
· INTERVAL YEAR TO MONTH
· NCHAR (Maximum Size: 966 bytes)
· NVARCHAR2 (Maximum Size: 16,315 bytes)
· RAW (Maximum Size: 32,699 bytes)
· TIMESTAMP (Includes TIMESTAMP WITH LOCAL TIME ZONE and TIMESTAMP WITH TIME ZONE)
· VARCHAR2 (Maximum Size: 32,699 bytes)
Facing a tech roadblock? Get the help and guidance you need from experienced professionals who care. Ask your question anytime, anywhere, with no hassle.
From novice to tech pro — start learning today.
Premium members can enroll in this course at no extra cost.