Space seems to have been eaten alive on my exchange server....don't have the option to extend the volume, or add more space at the moment....year end and all....It has just gone.
Last week I did a mailbox delete of an old user....20gb (don't ask) I figured this would help my issue...not one byte was freed up. Ran a manual backup, thinking the logs where to blame, nope, not one byte changed. Now I am getting worried.
mail.que is over 2gb, and I have a bucket of merged.xxx.dat files all over the flippin place. The exchange database is at 291,xxx,xxx and change. There are dozens more .dat files....the ones pictured are only the really big ones.
I am getting a bit worried here.....as they said in pulp fiction I am in the red....and you know what they say about a race car in the red.