I did a migration from 2007 to 2013. I have completed uninstall of exchange 2007 and decommissioned from the network.
I am receiving the above OAB download error from internal and external clients. The following items have been configured/checked:
- 1 Exchange 2013 Server
- 3 Databases, all are pointed to the Default OAB Generated by the EX2013 Server.
- Get-ClientAccessServer AutodiscoverServiceInterna
lURi is points to https://xzy.com/autodiscover/autodiscover.xml
- GetOabVirtualDirtectory points to https://xyz.com/OAB
- performing an Internal Outlook Test produces no path for OAB under OOF URL in the results.
- Performing an external Outlook test produces no path for OAB under OOF URL in the Results.
ectory | fl Identity,InternalURL,Exter
nalUrl produces nothing (I believe this is supposed to be correct)
Am I missing a configuration check or should I just create a new Offline Address book, and point the databases to use that one?