I have an ms access application with two fields the you enter the beginning sampling time and the ending sampling time. THe field that I wanted to have automatically updated this the total sampling minutes is the "total Sampling Time in Minutes Field".
WHAT I HAVE TRIED
I have tried entering placing formulas in both the Start sampling time and the End Sampling time and only get errors.
1. Open application
2. The application will open to form: frmlSilicSamplingSetup
3. Click the Sample Setup button
4. Enter ID: 1
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen until you reach the green section.
6. In the green section, look for the following fields:
Sampling Start Time
Sampling End time
Total Sampling Time in Minutes
7. Notice how the field “Total Sampling Time” does not calculate the total minutes of sample time. This is what I cannot figure how to do?
aNY HELP IS APPRECIATED