This is a follow up on a question asked previously on this forum (https://www.experts-exchange.com/questions/29073016/A-number-of-Services-stop-on-a-RDS-Server-2016.html
We have a sick RDS 2016.
- It has ~ 15 users. It is VM on a HyperV 2016.
- It is a member of an AD.
- The other VM server is the DC + File & Print
- Users are using Office 365
- Each user's Outlook can have between 1 and 5 mailboxes
I have spent several days (probably 40h+) trying to fix it to no avail.
I am considering building a new RDS and migrate all the profiles if I cannot otherwise fix the issues on the RDS.
- What would be the recommended way to build the 2nd server to minimise work of transferring profiles (Roaming profile, scripting, RDS farms,...?)
- Is there an Expert interested in assisting me with this