VPN connection: Forticlient 5.6 or Sonicwall Netextender 8.0 used to connect to office network
Telus internet connection
Browser: Chrome, Firefox
1. Telus internet connection works fine.
2. Without VPN connection, Chrome and Firefox access internet is normal, .
3. With VPN connection, Chrome works fine, only Firefox is very, very slow.
4. I turned off Firefox proxy server setting, Firefox works fine about two days then slowly again
5. Computer found unnormal login script error message, seems has malware in it.
How to block firefox access internet through VPN connection before I find a way kill the malware.