troubleshooting Question

Soften a photo in Photoshop

Avatar of John S.
John S.Flag for United States of America asked on
Adobe Creative Suite CS* Photoshop
3 Comments2 Solutions220 ViewsLast Modified:
I am trying to achieve this effect:

Target effect I am looking for
and this is me, my photo:

my raw photo
I asked a friend to show me how, and he made me this short tutorial video using Perfect Effects Plugin:

but I don't have that plug-in.

Can someone point me in the right direction to achieve a similar look on my photo?

Thank you in advance!

Join our community to see this answer!
Unlock 2 Answers and 3 Comments.
Start Free Trial
Learn from the best

Network and collaborate with thousands of CTOs, CISOs, and IT Pros rooting for you and your success.

Andrew Hancock - VMware vExpert
See if this solution works for you by signing up for a 7 day free trial.
Unlock 2 Answers and 3 Comments.
Try for 7 days

”The time we save is the biggest benefit of E-E to our team. What could take multiple guys 2 hours or more each to find is accessed in around 15 minutes on Experts Exchange.

-Mike Kapnisakis, Warner Bros