I created a content type in SharePoint online, and am now trying to delete that content type. I get the error that the content type I am trying to delete is still in use, and that I need to remove it from all lists or sites first.
So far I have tried:
- Deleting all documents that used this content type.
- Emptied the recycle bin after deleting the documents.
- Deleted the entire document library that used this content type.
- Downloaded SharePoint Online Client Browser from Github, but this doesn't show content type usage.
- Tried various powershell scripts, but the examples are not for SP online.
- Tried to use CSOM, but I cannot seem to find content type usage
Any ideas, code or scripts that can show content types usage for SPO would be much appreciated.