I am using exchange 2013. There are two mailbox servers which are in DAG. Database is mounted and healthy. All seems good. To configure a DR Site, I created an exchange 2013 on azure cloud and synced one database. When I started second database sync, it got failed saying below error. When I check database status, It shows me "Bad copy count" status is 1. While database is mounted and healthy.
The seeding operation failed. Error: An error occurred while performing the seed operation. Error: An error occurred while communicating with server 'TTAEXCH2013C1'. Error: Unable to read data from the transport connection: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. [Database: MailboxDB_Users3, Server: Exchange2013-DR.TTA.MUMBAI