I am trying to put together a Minute Book for my small corporation and am I correct in thinking that all of the below are pre-made templates that I can download somewhere and just fill them in?
1. Corporate company ownership structure (showing upstream parent company/companies, Trusts and personal shareholders)
2. Shareholder’s Register/Ledger (current and up-to-date)
3. Share Certificate(s) (of majority shareholder(s))
4. Shareholder agreement (for companies with two or more shareholders)
5. Any other issued Articles (e.g. Articles of Amendment, Amalgamation, etc.)
6. Director’s Register
If applicable, do they need to be specific to my province, which is Ontario where I register my corporation?