Good day friends!
I am looking to get detailed reporting on our ever growing active directory to start cleaning up in near future.
Although we have OUs created and organized as much as possible I am looking for detailed reporting.
We are on Office365 Hybrid setup.
What I am looking for is:
- List of account sorted by their object types
- Should report admin/servers inbuilt accounts.
- If possible, last used dated and time. Meaning when was the account last logged on or used
- May be categorize this report by type of objects
- Should display AD Contact objects at various spots
- Any other use full information that will help us plan Active directory reorganization
- If this report is graphical and easy to view that would be very helpful.
- List of disabled accounts
- Obviously has to be "trusted" application that I can install on our domain controller for this reporting.
This reporting with help us:
- Get rid of accounts that we no longer need
- Organize our AD properly
- Rename many of our existing service accounts, city wise etc.
Let me know if you are able to point me in right direction for this reporting.