This is the second time i come across this issue. Outlook 2016 working perfectly fine on Office365 email account. Then from one day to the next without any changes being done on the laptop (excludes windows update) i get connectivity issues.
-I have tried delete profile an create a new profile, the new account wont find the autodicover settings and times out.
-uninstalled and reinstalled office,
-removed office and deleted all profile data and folders,
-installed office 2013 with the same results
-run test email configuration, result: autoconfiguration was unable to determine your settings
-i did notice on Office 2016 trying the online repair i get an error not connected to the internet
-removed internet security apps.
-create new windows profile
The first time it happened the only way to fix was to factory default the laptop and reinstall office