I have a user with win7, and after opening outlook, it connects, and after 10 seconds or so, there's this pop up screen to enter the his password. I checked AD and the account is locked. I unlock it, open outlook again and locks again.
What could be causing this?
Here's what I've done so far.
1. tried safe mode
2. restarted the computer
3. deleted the OST file, and recreated from scratch
4. checked the add-ins, and didn't see any that would be causing the lock
5. double checked Acronis backup, and removed the SMTP authentication check
6. removed the network share to a network location
7. user has exchange account on iphone, deleted the mail account and recreated
I'm not sure what else to do, but something in out look or on the computer is locking the AD account.
Any idea's how to figure out exactly what is happening?