Link to home
Start Free TrialLog in
Avatar of Doug Walton
Doug WaltonFlag for United States of America

asked on

Grants and Rebates for Energy Efficiency Upgrades in California

It's looking like I might have to replace a very expensive and very old HVAC system in my house (it's a double AC/heater unit that does central heat and air for the whole house).  They seem to run about $8000.  Ideally I'd switch to separate units, one for AC and one for heat.

Does anyone have some experience getting grants or rebates from the state of California or PG&E or somewhere similar for energy efficient upgrades?  I think this would qualify since the unit is so old.

I'm mainly wondering about the process and what it takes to get approved to do this.

Avatar of Lucas Bishop
Lucas Bishop
Flag of United States of America image

Link to home
This solution is only available to members.
To access this solution, you must be a member of Experts Exchange.
Start Free Trial
Avatar of Doug Walton


Awesome, thanks for the info!