Currently, we are still in traditional DNS (Primary/Secondary) . DNS Service is on all DCs in Forest (Single Domain). Looking to migrate to AD Integrated.
In order to convert to AD integrated it seems I just have to click on is "Store the Zone in Active Directory".
1) Above Correct? No Prerequisites needed?
2) Does it automatically create the DNS AD Partition?
3) Do I have to do the same on all the Secondary DNS Servers?
4) What is the best method to Post-test replication?
5) What is the logic in AD DNS if Computer from different AD Site needs to register a DNS update?
6) If AD intergrated DNS, is there still such thing as “Primary”?